November 14, 2007

Garret Fausset

Hi, my name is garret fausset, i was born in travis ca. 10/20/91.
i am one of if not the youngest junior in my high school.
i am very involved in wrestling, art and animals. ever since i was a little kid i had wanted to either be a zoologist or an artist, i have now decided to go more into the direction of art. I am a pretty lazy person, i am not going to lie about it, i hate homework and i dont really like going to school, but i do what i have to to be successful. i have 3 older brothers and 2 sister-inlaws, and 2 neices and one nephue.
i go to olathe north high school. my parents are not together. i have ADD. oh and i am really into comic books and that sort of stuff and always have been. i have broken assorted bones throught my body 14 or 15 times mostly fingures. oh and i listen to all kinds of different music. mostly rap on a day to day basis, but when im working out i like to listen to heavy metal. pretty much the only kind of music i dont not like is country. i also love watching movies. if u ask any of my friends what i do in my spare time, one of the things they will probably tell u i do is watch alot of movies. thats about all i can think of for now so yeah ill get back at u latter

No comments: